NATIONAL WATER RESOURCES INSTITUTE
LIBRARY AND DOCUMENTATION SERVICES
The Institute operates a specialized library in the field of Water Reources Engineering Sciences, There are a number of books and articles on other subjects and books of general interest. The library is opened to all students and and members of staff of the Institute. Other readers in the library must request and obtain such permission from the appropriate authority.
- We Facilitate, and Connect Satkeholders to Water information Storehouse.
- Committed to be the National Repository of Water Resources Documents and Information.
To be the Hub for Water Information Acquisition and Dissemination in Nigeria.
- The library offers lending services to students and staff
- All reference books in the library can be used. They can not be borrowed
- There are catalogues card and database print-out available availabe for ease of search
- A student can borrow materials from other libraries through the library
- The library can assist any student on compiling a list of topics required for research or term papers
- The Librarian and other library staff are always ready to solve students information-related problem especially in literature search.
- The library offers photocopying and binding services for official and unofficial purposes, at a minimal (affordable) cost.
Students of the Institute are eligible borrowers. Anyone wishing to borrow materials from the library must first reqister with the library. This is done by filling the appropriate registration card/form and being issued with two(2) library tickets. Any time student wishes to borrow a book he/she has to present his/her institute identy card along with the library tickets.
MATERIAL WHICH CAN NOT BE BORROWED
The following materials cannot be borrowed:
- Reference Books
- Technical reports
- Conference reports
- Seminar reports
- Research reports
- Other materials, and any other materials that carry reference only or not to be taken away labels.
Dr. Emmanuel Adanu